Monday, February 4, 2008

Things Are Coming Right Along!

Hi everyone!!!! Things are coming right along with the TIS position at all of my schools. I can say that I stay very busy now! Teachers are wanting me to show them things all the time. Now, I just need to clone myself to be everywhere at once!!!! LOL I am not complaining!!! I love it!!! I enjoy teaching the teachers! I hope that I do it in a way that is easy for them to understand! If any of you need me, you can post on the blog, email me, or call me. I am available to you. Take Care and Have a great 2008!!!!

Mrs. Boothe
TIS

2 comments:

Jennifer Filipovich said...

Thank you for sharing your blog! I am anxious to hear how you get your teachers to participate in this blog? Any ideas? I am also a TIS and would love to visit your blog often for ideas and such. Thanks!

Debi Conrad said...

You could send a link to your blog to teachers via a listserv or post it in any newsletters published at the school or place a notice in mailboxes.